For the cakes: 100g plain flour
20g cocoa powder
140g caster sugar
1.5 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Black and white icing pen
For the icing:
1. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Then add the butter and mix it with an electric mixer until a thick mixture is made.
3. Mix the milk, egg and vanilla extract in a jug and add to the butter mixture in doses.
4. Pour into muffin cases in a muffin tray. Place In the oven for 20-25 minutes on 170 degree’s.
5. Mix the icing sugar, butter and colouring, scoop and squeeze onto each cake, place the Oreo on top and draw the eyes and legs for the spider.