Cumberland sausage with potato & green salad
Personally, I love dishes like these, although they are so simply and easy to make, it looks good on a plate and tastes even better. There’s something about the Cumberland flavour that is moreish, the potato salad recipe is one I have grown up with, the Dijon mustard gives it a punch of flavour without it being too spicy, although I will beware you that it’s quite oniony.
Gluten, mustard, eggs, milk, sulphites.
Cumberland sausages x 2- (I use reduced fat and salt, from Tesco £1.70 for 8, they’re so tasty)
For the potato salad
New potatoes 80g
Mayonnaise – Tablespoon
Dijon Mustard – Teaspoon
For the salad
Lettuce & spinach 30g combined
1/2 of a ball of Beetroot
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1. Quarter the potatoes, boil a pan of water and cook for 15-20 minutes.
2. Prick the sausages and grill, turning them once browned.
3. Prep the salad by slicing the avocado and beetroot and plating it up.
4. Dice the onion, drain the potatoes and mix together in a bowl with the mayonnaise and mustard.
5. Plate up, adding the Caesar dressing to the salad and season with black pepper.
Hope you enjoy this one, it’s so super easy!
If you like it please share and follow my social media accounts, you can find the links below 🙂