21 things to do before my 21st Birthday
This is a relatively new phrase that has popped around here and there, especially when it comes to milestone birthdays. So I sat down, contemplated life and decided what I wanted to achieve before my birthday comes around. As a late June baby I still have a little more time to get cracking with a few of these goals of mine. But the concept of 21 before 21 I love, because not only does it give me the chance to conquer some things I've been thinking of for a while but I makes you think what it is you want from the here and now.
With a large amount of inspirational research I've finally got my 21 list, beginning after my last exam 29th May with hope to complete before June 28th.
1. Watch a sunrise and sunset in the same day.
2. Climb Mount Snowden in North Wales (find it first-Mum).
3. Find a spot with zero light pollution to star gaze & bring snacks too.
4. Run (my 2nd) half marathon & beat the time from 2018.
5. Post my 1st YouTube video.
6. Make Chinese steamed dumplings.
7. Have 1 week off social media (including uninstalling apps.
8. Watch a comedian live.
9. Plan a road trip to the Lake District.
10. Buy my first house.
11. Master a headstand.
12. Begin the planning/writing phase of my first cookbook.
13. To have a solid business idea and plan when to implement it.
14. Understand and speak basic Arabic Language.
15. Get lost in a whole book.
16. Eat in a Michelin starred restaurant.
17. Go on a motorbike.
18. Go to a country I've never been to.
19. Start a new savings goal.
20. Make something pretty.
21. Have a set career path in mind.
I've tried to stay fairly focussed with my list in terms of trying to get a balance of career, personal, financial and technical goals and importantly doing things I've never done before!
If you're struggling with coming up with any, try splitting them into themes:
1. Travel & sightseeing
2. Career devlopment
3. Financial goals
4. Sport or fitness
5. Personal achievements
What would be on your list?